EAFF Offers the following services to its members
- Provision of capacity to the member platforms through training, partnerships, and linkages with other private sector entities (input and output); financing, and insurance among others.
- Respentation in the meetings or consultations at regional, continental, and intercontinental levels on issues of interest to farmers of the region.
- Lobby and advocate for farmers’ participation in policy formulation and participation in the implementation of rural development protocols whose aims are to eradicate poverty and ensure food security.
- Agriculture commodity marketing within the region and internationally.
- Communication and Information management and sharing for knowledge generation and use.