Agenda of Congress: Ensure that EAFF adheres to its Constitution and its mandate
Objectives/outputs of the Congress
• Receive the EAFF activity report from 2017-2021
• Provide for an exchange between the members of EAFF; PAFO; the public sector; the private sector; development partners and civil society.
• Provide space for business interactions and networking
• Use the congress as a communication forum to enhance the EAFFs visibility.
• Approve the new Strategic framework of EAFF 2021-2028
• Ratification of new membership
• Conduct an election for the next office bearers of EAFF for the next 4 years
• Ratification of New EAFF Auditors for the next four years
• Approve resolutions aimed at strengthening EAFF as an entrepreneurial organization
The meeting will be held virtually
We intend a gathering of about 150-200 people drawn from
• The National member organizations in EAFF member countries
• Farmer networks representing PAFO
• Development partners; Regional and International Organizations that EAFF partners with.
• Private sector organizations involved in Agriculture.